Airline Transport Pilot Licence
ATPL: Training and licence
This course is for pilots who have:
- An Australian CASR Part 61 Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and require an Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL).
- An overseas ATPL and require a conversion to an Australian ATPL
Training focusses on the competencies required of a pilot-in-command of a multi-crew, multi-engine, turbine-engine aircraft in a CASR Part 135 air transport operation.
Once the training is complete, Revesco Aviation will conduct the ATPL Flight Test.
The preparation course and flight test is conducted in a Beechcraft King Air B200/BE350 Level D full flight simulator (FFS).
Two pilots are scheduled for each course.
There are three course entry levels:
- Pilots without a B200 Class Rating or BE350 Type Rating
- Pilots with a B200 Class Rating or BE350 Type Rating without Collins Pro Line 21 avionics experience
- Pilots with a B200 Class Rating or BE350 Type Rating with Collins Pro Line 21 avionics experience